- 1/2 cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa,
plus a tad more.
- 4 eggs
- Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Green Onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly oil or spray a medium
nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle.
- Spoon salsa into the pan.
- Lightly press down salsa to make
4 evenly spaced shallow nests and break an egg into each.
- Add green onions and season eggs
with salt and pepper.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until
the egg whites are cooked and the yolks are still runny.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs
and continue baking until just melted, about 1 minute more.
- Top with the cilantro and serve