- 1 (9-in.) unbaked frozen deep-dish pie shell
- 1 cup 4 cheese Mexican blend
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can 4-oz. Diced Green Chiles
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle cheese, bell pepper, chiles and green onions
onto bottom of pie shell.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and salsa in a bowl until blended.
- Pour egg mixture into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 – 45 minutes or until a knife
inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, .
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before serving warm.
with Sour Cream & Salsa.