- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1/2-inch-thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup Bella Sol Mango Salsa
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub pork
chops with spice mixture.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with
cooking spray. Add pork to pan; grill 3 minutes on each side or until
thermometer reads 145° (slightly pink).
- Serve salsa over the pork.
- Serves 4 (serving size: 1 chop and 1/4 cup salsa)