- 2 cups Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 cups Bella Sol Tortilla Chips (any flavor about 40 chips)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Queso Fresco
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Place salsa, broth, salt, and garlic in a blender, cover and
process on high speed for 1 minute or until smooth; set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add oil;
swirl to coat.
- Add onion; sauté 2 minutes or until just tender, stirring
- Add tomato mixture to pan.
- Bring to a simmer, reducing heat to medium-low, and continue
to simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chips to pan, and stir to coat with tomato mixture.
- Crack eggs, 1 at a time, over chips, evenly spacing them in
a circle inside pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 5 to 7
minutes or until eggs are set but still runny in the centers.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Top a sprinkle of cilantro and Queso Fresco crumbles.
- Serve immediately.