- Bella Sol Mango Salsa
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lb. salmon fillet
- Preheat broiler.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel andcut into 4 equal
- Sprinkle lightly with lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2
- Over medium-high heat, preheat a heavy-bottomed, oven-safe
skillet large enough to fit all the salmon, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place salmon in skillet, skin side down, making sure not to
crowd. Let cook, untouched, until flesh is opaque halfway up each fillet, about
6 minutes. (The salmon may sputter and smoke.)
- Transfer skillet to oven and broil 2 to 3 minutes, until
fish is cooked through and tops begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest 3 minutes.
- Slide a metal spatula between skin and flesh to separate them.
skinless salmon topped with a generous spoonful of Mango Salsa.