- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Bag Baby Spinach 10oz., rinsed
- 1 Cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 1 lb Cod fillets cut into 4 portions
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Crumbled FetaCheese
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat an 8-inch square or other small glass baking dish with
- In a large skillet over medium-low, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and stir until it begins to color, about 1
- Add the spinach, a handful at a time, and cook until it is all
- Stir in the salsa, then remove from the heat.
- Arrange half the spinach mixture in a layer over the bottom of
the prepared baking dish.
- Arrange the fish in a single layer over it and season with
- Spread the remaining greens mixture over the fish, and then
sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the fish is opaque at the center.
- Serve with some of the pan juices over each portion.