- 2 pounds Flank Steak
- Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 large yellow onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 2 cups Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 10 Flour Tortillas, warmed
- Sour Cream, for garnish
- Season meat with salt,
pepper and cumin.
- Place in crock pot.
- Add onions and peppers to
the crock pot.
- Pour salsa over meat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for
4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Transfer meat to a cutting
board; using two forks, pull meat apart into shreds.
- Remove peppers and onions
from the crock pot.
- Add meat and vegetables
onto one side of each warmed tortilla and top
with sour cream.
- If you want, drizzle some
of the cooking liquid over the meat-filling.