- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 26oz.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Monterey
Jack cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 12 ounces (3 cups) elbow-shaped pasta, cooked and
- 1 cup Bella Sol Tortilla Chips of choice, broken into small
- Stir the soup, milk, salsa, cheese and pasta in
a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the pasta mixture is
hot and bubbling. Stir the pasta mixture. Sprinkle with the
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the tortilla chips are golden brown.
Recipe Note: Serves 12 as a side dish.