- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Sea Salt season to taste
- Pepper season to taste
- 1 cup Bella Sol Gourmetsalsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9”x13” baking
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chicken breasts,
and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 35 minutes,
or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for
an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream if desired, and serve.