- 1 large artichoke
- Dipping Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- Cut stem off artichoke and remove small, tough leaves at the
- Slice an inch off the top of the artichoke and, if you like,
trim the tips of the leaves with kitchen shears.
- Place artichoke in a large microwave-safe bowl, base down,
and add about 1/2 inch of water to the bowl.
- Cover and microwave for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 - 2 minutes before uncovering.
- Leaves should detach easily from artichoke.
- Drain water and allow to cool slightly.
- Combine yogurt with salsa in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
steamed artichoke with dipping sauce.