- 2 lbs Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 1⁄2cups water
- 1 cup salsa (mild, medium or spicy, according
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, water and salsa in a small bowl and set
aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add onions, garlic, turkey, egg and when
it's ready, the water/breadcrumb mixture.
- Using your clean hands, mix together.
- Gently add mixture to a 9”x13”x2” Loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing.