- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup Bella Sol Mango Salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 medium Avocado diced
- Heat grill.
- Fold four 18-inch-long pieces of foil in half; unfold and
coat inside with cooking spray.
- Place 2 cups spinach in center of 1 half of each piece of
- Combine couscous with 1/4-cup water; divide evenly among
packets, placing on top of spinach.
- Combine shrimp, cilantro, oil and salt in a bowl.
- Divide shrimp evenly among packets, placing next to
- Fold foil to close and crimp edges to seal; place on grill;
close lid; cook until packets are fully puffed, 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining Mango Salsa, avocado, and lime juice in a
- Carefully cut foil to open; stir contents
- Garnish with mango salsa and avocado mixture before serving.