- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Heat oil in a large skillet with straight
- Sauté the bell pepper, onion and garlic until
tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ground beef to the vegetables. Stir and
cook about 8 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink and fully cooked.
- Add tomato paste, Salsa, and Worcestershire
into the skillet. Stir. Simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger bun with extra sauce, slice
of cheese or sour cream.