- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 bag Bella Sol Tortilla Chips (Any Flavor)
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the tortilla chips into a zip bag and crush with your
hands until completely broken apart into small bits.
- Set up a dredging station with the chicken strips, eggs and
tortilla chips each in a separate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the tortilla
chips, pressing down so the chips stick to the chicken.
- Place the crusted chicken strips on a well-greased baking
- Spray with cooking spray and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until chicken is crispy and cooked through.
- Combine the mayonnaise with the salsa