- 2 medium zucchini, fresh cut in 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 lb lean ground beef (Alt. options ground turkey,
ground or shredded chicken)
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup Bella Sol Gourmet Salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Brown ground beef with chopped onions, chopped garlic, salt
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until meat is
- Add salsa and cumin. Cover and simmer in low heat for
another 10 minutes until flavors blend.
- Add the zucchini chunks. Cover and cook for about 10 more
minutes until zucchini is cooked, but not too soft.
- Can be served with rice, spaghetti or any other pasta, in
tacos or burritos, etc.
- Served topped with grated Monterey Jack Cheese and sour